Fantasy Object: Original Gameboy Progress (More Details/Shadows)

 


Comments

  1. This looks really awesome; I am so excited to see what you do with it. I genuinely have no ideas about what you could incorporate with this, but I am so impressed with how accurately you traced it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is rendered very well! You did a great job of capturing the likeness of the gameboy. I'm excited to see what you will be combining it with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rendering is amazing, good work and excellent shadows. I could barely tell this is a drawing, which might be a tad too realistic for this project but wonderful skills are shown through this! Im interested to see what you will be combining it with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was such a good idea for an appliance. I love the way you created the reflective game surface, as well as the detailing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts